- Family Law Agreements
- Spousal Support
- Spousal Support Calculation
- Common Law Relationships: Spousal support
These article were written by Patrick McMurchy, a family and divorce lawyer in Nanaimo.
ICBC Injury Claims
- ICBC Tort Claims
- ICBC Claims: Whiplash Injury
- ICBC Claims: Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- ICBC Claims: Soft Tissue Injuries
- ICBC No-Fault Claims
- ICBC Claims: How Damages are Assessed
- ICBC Claims: Pre-Existing Conditions.
These article were written by Patrick McMurchy, a Personal injury lawyer in Nanaimo.
- Wills Variation Actions
- Wills Variation Actions: When Executor and Defendant Beneficiary are the Same person
- An Executors Duty to Carry out the Terms of the Will
- How a Beneficiary can Change the terms of a will
These article were written by Patrick McMurchy, an estate litigation in Nanaimo.
Corporate and Commercial
- Should I Incorporate My Business?
- Why is it Important to File Annual Reports for a Company or a Society?
These article were written by Rod Mont, a corporate and commercial lawyer in Nanaimo.
Wills and Estates
- Powers of Attony & Representation Agreements
- What Should be Considered When Writing a Will, and Why is it Important to Have one?
- Executor Compensation
These article were written by Rod Mont, a will and estate lawyer in Nanaimo.